The department of Malayalam is blessed with its rich number of ALUMNIES who marked their significance in various fields. They uphold the departments rich, cultural and varied tradition. The most significant alumnae of the department are University teachers, orators, poets, film actors and writers. Moreover the department has varied and rich alumnae who prove the success of the college and its contribution to the society. The alumnae contribute their useful service to the department.
- Dr. M LEELAVATHI : CRITIC, ACADAMECIAN, ORATOR; WON EZHUTHACHAN PURASKARAM, VAYALAR AWARD, HER AUTOBIOGRAPHY DHWANIPRAKARAM CURRENTLY PUBLISHED IN MATHRUBHOOMI WEEKLY DEPICT HER STUDENT LIFE IN MAHARAJAS COLLEGE.
- M. N VIJAYAN: CRITIC, ACADAMECIAN, ORATOR
- M. K SANU : WRITER, CRITIC, RETIRED PROFESSOR BIOGRAPHER, JOURNAIST, ORATOR, SOCIAL ACTIVIST, MLA AND HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST WON VAYALAR AWARD
- Dr. S RAJASEKHARAN : CRITIC, PRO VC AT SSUS KALADY, WRITER
- K. P APPAN : LITERARY CRITIC, ACADAMECIAN, ORATOR; EUROPEAN AND EASTERN LITERARY VISIONS IN MALAYALAM LITERARY CRITICISM
- M THOMAS MATHEW : CRITIC, PROFESSOR, WON VAYALAR AWARD
- Dr. S. K VASANTHAN : CRITIC, ACADAMECIAN, ORATOR
- R. K DAMODARAN: POET AND LYRICIST, JOURNALIST IN MATHRUBHOOMI, HIS FAMOUS SONG ‘RAVIVARMA CHITHRATHIN RATHI BHAVAME’ IS A SONG HE COMPOSED WHEN HE WAS A SECOND BA MALAYALAM STUDENT AT MAHARAJAS.
- M. V BENNY: FORMER COLUMNIST IN INDIAN EXPRESS.
- V R SANTHOSH : WRITER, POET